Skip to main content

Your Best Beautiful with Olay

Thanks BDJ and OlayPhilippines!
 
 
Wotcha, ladies! I recently received a parcel from BDJ containing two Olay products-
Olay Deep Moisture with Honey Body Wash and Olay Total Effects Day Cream.
I immediately used the body wash being the fanatic that I am and instantly fell in love with it! The Day Cream however was a bit disappointing. Details below, ladies!

Olay Deep Moisture with Honey Body Wash
 
Olay Deep Moisture with Honey body wash gives deep moisture that outlasts your day. Our breakthrough Moisture Outlast formula penetrates the skin’s surface layer by layer to infuse your skin with long-lasting moisture. Even in dry climate, you can get bouncy, smooth, tender, beautiful skin. Your skin’s condition improves after just one use. Use regularly for beautiful, healthy-looking skin that lasts.
 
Directions: Squeeze a small amount onto a wet puff/ loofah, lather, and rinse. 

Price: P105/ 200ml; P199/ 400ml
***

I loved how soft, smooth and moisturised my skin was after every use. This body wash is my new favourite! The fragrant smell stays longer too compared to other brands that I have tried. It is also very affordable and is available in leading department stores and supermarkets.


 
Olay Total Effects Day Cream with SPF 15
 
 

Total Effects day UV moisturiser is your effective 7 in 1 anti-ageing treatment for younger looking skin. It provides 7 powerful anti-ageing benefits in 1 essential product plus UVA/UVB (SPF15) protection to help prevent sun damage:

 
1. Line Minimization: Reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles.
2. Nourishing Moisturisation: For a Radiant Healthy Glow 
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances color and reduces appearance of age spots
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
6. With Anti Oxidants: Helps provide free radical defense of the skin surface.
7. Subtle firming: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance

 
Price: P159/ 8g
***

I do have a combination type of skin. For years, my skin was only hiyang with Myra- E (the red variant) and Burt's Bees Night Radiance Creme (which unfortunately was too expensive for me). I only use a moisturiser during daytime when I feel like it which is once a week, at most since I hate putting that much stuff on my face (eventually, huhulas din kase ako. Ugh!) But when I received this day cream, I tried it the day after. And the results?

 
This lightweight cream made my face softer and what more, it has SPF! Yey! Only, that it did give me small pimples too! Boohoo. (T_T)  Nowadays, I rarely break out (only when that time of the month's near) and it breaks my heart that Olay Total Effects Day Cream did not suit me well. I tried it for a month but it was a futile attempt on my part. Hence, my search for another moisturizer/ day cream is still on.
 
 
The body wash is a five star for me while the day cream would only be a two-star. Still, what did not work on me might work for others so you still might want to give this a shot.


Any recommendations on moisturisers that I can try? Thanks for dropping by ladies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I use all of these plus the night cream. Love 'em so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased their night cream and I love it too! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Lucky girl! I have not tried both products. I will check it out later when I go to the supermarket.

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olay but only using the oil of olay one. The original one. Sobrang maganda talaga sa skin. Glad that they have other products too like the ones you posted here. For sure all of them are great as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olay's one of the most trusted brands that I know of. My mom used it before and now, I am using it as well. ^-^

      Delete
  4. I super love Olay Body Wash. Its a staple to my bath essentials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it'll be a staple on mine too, from now on =)

      Delete
  5. I think every woman loves Olay! I use a lot of their products, but I'm inclined to use Korean products nowadays. I find that they're more bagay kasi on Asian skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try Korean products too! (Hello, Tony Moly, Etude House!) and yes, I must agree that most of them are effective!

      Delete
  6. I use the day cream with a touch if foundation... It's dual purpose. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. If only those small bump didn't appear, I would have continued using the day cream too

      Delete
  7. Now I want to try their day cream and body wash too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead. You'll surely like it! ^-^

      Delete
  8. We use Olay products at home and they're quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I envy you Mommy Charm! Did you hoard all Olay products? Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used them when I was in the Philippines but cant find their body washes here in Taipei. It would be nice for winter sana because it's moisturizing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad they're not available there. If only I can send you one ^-^

      Delete
  11. Been hearing good things about the body wash. Definitely giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Withdraw Paypal Funds To Your BPI Express Teller Account

Hello there my fellow online adventurers! Paypal is indeed the world's most loved way to pay and get paid. Most of the time, you get your payments sent to your Paypal account, right? You can then use it for purchasing online where Paypal is accepted. But sometimes, you would be in need of some cash but don't fret, you can always withdraw your Paypal funds directly to your bank account!


BPI is one bank that has branches (in the Philippines) almost everywhere and yes, you can use it to withdraw your Paypal funds as long as your Paypal is already verified. Take note, you cannot withdraw using your BPI bank account if your Paypal is still unverified.


Here's what you have to do:


1] Add your BPI bank account by simply logging in to Paypal. Once logged in, click "Add/Edit Bank Account". Choose this instead of the card option because withdrawal through bank account is free for Php 7,000 above.


2] Fill in the needed information. Bank of the Philippine Islands is the bank …

Renew Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap

Wotcha ladies! This one is long overdue and the product is not new in the market BUT I felt I needed to share with you this amazing whitening soap. This wouldn't cost you more than a hundred pesos which makes it all the more wonderful, right?

Introducing, the newly improved Renew Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap! This one's so common, you've probably seen them in the grocery store a hundred of times now. However there's another placenta soap being sold in the market so to avoid confusion, just look for the soap that has Pauleen Luna's face on it. 



Ingredients:  High-grade coconut oil, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium palmitate, Cocodiethanolamide & Placenta extract.

Would you believe that this 135g bar only costs PhP 85? There's a smaller bar that's sold at PhP 55, too! I was amazed when I saw the price tag so I got one for myself and my mom.




I cut the bar in half - not only to avoid it from melting but to save it from my youngest brother. Hilig din nya gamitin …

Mestiza (The Healthy Skin Soap)

Wotcha ladies! Yes, this is another (affordable) whitening soap post. I am a big fan of Miss Kaycee of Kikaysikat and she recommended that I try this soap. Drum roll for Mestiza Soap!

Price: Php 53/ 120g Available in all supermarkets and drugstores

Samsung Office Location, Contact Numbers and Service Centers

Samsung Electronics Philippines' new office address is at 9/F Science Hub Tower, McKinley Hills, Taguig City 1638. If you have any queries, you can reach their Customer Care Hotline at these toll-free numbers:
1-800-10-SAMSUNG (PLDT)
1-800-8-SAMSUNG (Globe or Touch Mobile subscribers) Or if you still can't get through using those numbers, try (02) 422-2111.
Samsung also has service centres nationwide and here's the list of some major service centres.





BN Extreme Whitening Soap Review

In my search for whitening products that are affordable yet effective, I have come across BN Whitening Shoppe. BN stands for the owner's name, Bianca Naranjo who is from Davao City. I have read numerous reviews about their products (especially from Female Network where it has its own thread) and most revs was how effective their whitening soap is. Luckily I need not to order from Davao since they have already opened their branch in Farmer's Plaza Cubao! Even luckier because when I bought my first two soaps, they were on sale. I got 15% discount hence the price was down to Php 153 from the regular price of Php 180 per 220g bar. 
BN Extra Whitening Soap