Skip to main content

Dermax Pink 'n Pout Lip Plumper

Wotcha ladies! I am ashamed to admit this but honestly, I don't take that much care of my lips if compared to my skin or eyes. While I do have tons of lipstick tubes and lip gloss, currently, I only have four lip care products- three lip balms and one lip butter. And they're not even half-emptied! I think I only use them when I feel like it and it's already a miracle if I apply lip balm twice a day! (T_T)
Anyway, here we have Dermax Pink n' Pout Lip Plumper. It promises to give you plumper lips in one month! Now this one is really not what I needed BUT who doesn't want an Angelina Jolie lips, right? What more if you can add a Brad Pitt on the side too! Haha.





Adds volume and improves the contour of the lips with lasting results through a combination of two multi-awarded and patent-pending innovations:
A unique active clinically proven to literally “fatten” the lips in just one month. It works by increasing the number and volume of fat cells around the lips to achieve fuller, long-lasting curves.
A patent-pending blend of nano-encapsulated, time released plumping actives that improve collagen and moisture level of the lips. These tiny spheres deliver peptides directly into the lips, working on the cellular level to regenerate lip tissue, and with immediate, long-term benefits.
DERMAX Pink n’ Pout has a hint of pink that will blend well with any lipstick color. It comes in a 15-ml airless packaging, with a novel injection-design packaging. Do not be intimidated. Although it may appear like a dermal filler injection for the lips, this will produce similar results without the pain. DERMAX Pink n’ Pout is the topical alternative that can create youthful, smoother, beautiful fuller lips. 
Price: P777
Direction: Apply liberally on lips as often as needed.

Ingredients: Petroleum, Methyl Diisopropyl Proplonamide, Ethyl Methane Carboximide, Menthyl Lactate, Caffeine, Palmitoyl-GHK, Octyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lauryl Laureate, Hydralized Corn Starch, Flavor, Hydroxymethocyphenyl Propylmethylmethoxybenzation, CI 73360
Anyway, at first I was surprised to see Caffeine on the list of ingredients but after checking on Skin Station's website, I found out that it is a form of Vitamin B which is a popular vasodilator which dilates the blood vessels and promotes better blood circulation alongside Niacin
The tip is a bit tricky when furst used. I actually removed the rubber tip and thought I have to scrape the contents out! Haha. But then it turned out that I just have to pump (the bottom of the tube) and the jelly would come out.
The expiration date is clearly indicated on the tube which is a great thing! You need not wonder how much time you have left. As for me, I still have a year and two months to consume this. Maybe by then the results would be visible on me, don't you think so? =)

So did it give me plumper lips after a month of using it? NO. Although it did help in keeping my lips moisturised thus no chapped nor dry lips for me now. I also liked the minty feeling that I get whenever I apply this to my lips.
Since this is a product that I apply on my lips directly, I cannot share it with others. Much as I wanted to but that's so unhygienic! Sayang naman if I won't use it so maybe I'll substitute this to my lip balms at times. It's just a bit big so when the space in my bag or purse is limited, I leave this at home.
 YAY:
✔️ Moisturised my lips
✔️ Has a minty flavor
NAY:
× Did not give me plumper lips
× Availability would impose a problem since this is only offered in Skin Station.
× Expensive @ Php 777 a pop
× Too big for a lip care product
× Hard to dispense
I was relieved that I got this lip plumper for free or else, I'd be crying my heart out on wasted money. Has anyone else tried this lip plumper or any other product that promises the same thing? I would love to hear from you ladies!
Cheers!

Comments

  1. Wow didn't know Skin Station caters such product. How does the feeling on your lips when applied? No stinging sensation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No stinging sensation when I applied this on my lips. More like a petroleum jelly that has a mint flavor (^-^) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Withdraw Paypal Funds To Your BPI Express Teller Account

Hello there my fellow online adventurers! Paypal is indeed the world's most loved way to pay and get paid. Most of the time, you get your payments sent to your Paypal account, right? You can then use it for purchasing online where Paypal is accepted. But sometimes, you would be in need of some cash but don't fret, you can always withdraw your Paypal funds directly to your bank account!


BPI is one bank that has branches (in the Philippines) almost everywhere and yes, you can use it to withdraw your Paypal funds as long as your Paypal is already verified. Take note, you cannot withdraw using your BPI bank account if your Paypal is still unverified.


Here's what you have to do:


1] Add your BPI bank account by simply logging in to Paypal. Once logged in, click "Add/Edit Bank Account". Choose this instead of the card option because withdrawal through bank account is free for Php 7,000 above.


2] Fill in the needed information. Bank of the Philippine Islands is the bank …

Renew Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap

Wotcha ladies! This one is long overdue and the product is not new in the market BUT I felt I needed to share with you this amazing whitening soap. This wouldn't cost you more than a hundred pesos which makes it all the more wonderful, right?

Introducing, the newly improved Renew Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap! This one's so common, you've probably seen them in the grocery store a hundred of times now. However there's another placenta soap being sold in the market so to avoid confusion, just look for the soap that has Pauleen Luna's face on it. 



Ingredients:  High-grade coconut oil, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium palmitate, Cocodiethanolamide & Placenta extract.

Would you believe that this 135g bar only costs PhP 85? There's a smaller bar that's sold at PhP 55, too! I was amazed when I saw the price tag so I got one for myself and my mom.




I cut the bar in half - not only to avoid it from melting but to save it from my youngest brother. Hilig din nya gamitin …

Mestiza (The Healthy Skin Soap)

Wotcha ladies! Yes, this is another (affordable) whitening soap post. I am a big fan of Miss Kaycee of Kikaysikat and she recommended that I try this soap. Drum roll for Mestiza Soap!

Price: Php 53/ 120g Available in all supermarkets and drugstores

Samsung Office Location, Contact Numbers and Service Centers

Samsung Electronics Philippines' new office address is at 9/F Science Hub Tower, McKinley Hills, Taguig City 1638. If you have any queries, you can reach their Customer Care Hotline at these toll-free numbers:
1-800-10-SAMSUNG (PLDT)
1-800-8-SAMSUNG (Globe or Touch Mobile subscribers) Or if you still can't get through using those numbers, try (02) 422-2111.
Samsung also has service centres nationwide and here's the list of some major service centres.





BN Extreme Whitening Soap Review

In my search for whitening products that are affordable yet effective, I have come across BN Whitening Shoppe. BN stands for the owner's name, Bianca Naranjo who is from Davao City. I have read numerous reviews about their products (especially from Female Network where it has its own thread) and most revs was how effective their whitening soap is. Luckily I need not to order from Davao since they have already opened their branch in Farmer's Plaza Cubao! Even luckier because when I bought my first two soaps, they were on sale. I got 15% discount hence the price was down to Php 153 from the regular price of Php 180 per 220g bar. 
BN Extra Whitening Soap